Scale  1/6

Remark

• Parts Fit Test Confirmed
  • Assembly Required
  • Painting Required
  • Extra care service: Carried in extra package box, safety enhanced
  • No display base is included, you might wish to purchase from Display Base
  • Includes eye decal

ORI team made your dream come true again! We turned Sakura into a figure based on the style that ranked 1st in the event held in Jan 2017.
5 Star
4 Star
3 Star
2 Star
1 Star

9.7 / 10

Feedback Highlight
2018-03-09
Aimaileafy (Denmark) Translate

With this ORi e2046 once again proved that they know what they are doing. This kit is splendid in every way; well-balanced, with great details and very easy to assemble, so its also a good kit for beginners. Every part fits perfectly together. No hassle, no woobly parts. Everyhing is perfect and sculpted to make it easier for us for which I am very thankful. Until now the whole process with her has been super smoothly! Nearly no sanding needed! The material is splendid as always and at some areas really thin and delicate, such as her cape, which gives her a very magical look. e2046 did very, very well with this one and did a great job in capturing the essence of Clamps famous illustration!

Latest Feedback
2018-04-22

She is really awesome! The fitting is perfect and there are not so many moldlines. Only her head is a bit to big but I can live with that. And this time I have to use the decals for the pattern on her back. Thank you for making such a cute beauty. <3

2018-03-30
Verena (Germany) Translate

Unglaublich schönes kit. Gute passform :)

2018-03-13
Estrela Cadente (Germany) Translate

Very Great Kit but to get her standing is a bit tricky but love her sooo much